INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING – CREATION OF AN ACCOUNT ON ORACLE TALENT ACQUISITION CLOUD SERVICE
Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 on "Protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data" (hereinafter the “Regulation”) and to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 as amended and supplemented (hereinafter the “Decree”), this is to inform you that in order to access the web-based platform named “Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Service” in use for the management of selection and evaluation processes by Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, (hereinafter "IIT"), the latter processes a series of personal data related to you.
1. Identity and contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller of your personal data is Fondazione Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia, based in Via Morego, 30 – 16163 Genova – Phone 010 71781.
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
The Responsible of the Data Protection Department, Rödl&Partner, Milan – email: email@example.com.
3. Object of data processing
To access Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Service, IIT may process the following category of data relating to you:
Common personal data such as, for example, name, surname, e-mail address.
4. Purposes and Legal basis of data processing
IIT will process your personal data in order to allow you to access Talent Acquisition, through which the selection and evaluation processes are carried out and managed.
In particular, the processing of personal data will take place using the following legal basis:
A) the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or for the execution of pre-contractual measures taken upon his/her request (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Regulation), with regard to common personal data and for the following purpose:
1. the creation of a personal account to access Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Service, through which the selection and evaluation processes are carried out and managed.
5. Processing Method
Your data will be processed by computer support, following the rules on protection of personal data, including those related to data security.
6. Categories of recipients of personal data
Your data may be communicated to persons appointed by IIT as External Data Processors for purposes strictly related to the management and the functioning of Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Service.
Furthermore, IIT’s obligation to communicate data to the Judicial Authority remains in place, whenever, in this regard, a specific request is sent.
7. Data storage
The storage of your personal data will take place in compliance with the security measures used by IIT on data protection, and access to them will be allowed only to the staff involved and duly appointed to process data.
Your personal account will be active for a period of 2 years from your last access to Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Service. After this period of 2 years has expired, your account will be deactivated and the personal data associated with it will be deleted.
8. Rights of the data subject
You may exercise the rights provided in Articles 15, 16, 17, 18 and 20 of the Regulation at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer, at the contact data at paragraph 2 of this information note.
In particular, as data subject, you can request:
1. access to your personal data, as provided in Article 15 of the Regulation;
2. correction of your personal data, as provided in Article 16 of the Regulation;
3. cancellation of your personal data ("right to be forgotten"), as provided in Article 17 of the Regulation;
4. restriction of personal data processing, as provided in Article 18 of the Regulation;
5. portability of your personal data, as provided in Article 20 of the Regulation.
In the above cases, where necessary, the Data Controller will inform the third parties to whom your personal data are communicated of any exercise of your rights, except in specific cases (e.g. when this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right).
9. Complaint to the Supervisory Authority
Finally, pursuant to Article 77 of the Regulation, we remind you that you have the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Protection Authority for Personal Data Processing), if you believe that your data processing infringes the provisions of the Regulation and the Decree.
10. Nature of the processing and obligation of providing data
The data required are necessary to create a personal account to access Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud Service. Failure to provide these data will result in the failure to perform this activity.
11. Existence of automated decision-making processes in the data treatment
It is specified that for processing of the above data there is NOT any type of automated decision-making process, pursuant to Article 22 of the Regulation.